Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hello, People of the World!

So, like the title says, HELLO!

So. Um. Hi.

I'll get right to the point because I'm not exactly very good at all this small talk crap. Even though I'm typing, not talking.

Whatever.

Anyway, so, I've been gone for quite a while. (Yes, I heard that "Thank you, Captain Obvious" statement you just made. Don't think I didn't.) So, I'll apologize now for all my absence(s), and all my future ones.

I had my reasons.

That's pretty much all you need to know, though I will tell you more, and I will try to not make it seem like I'm just making excuses, even though I don't really need to make excuses, since it is my blog and all. And no, I am not throwing myself a pity party. I just don't like people misunderstanding things and all things that come from someone are easily misunderstood, let alone things being typed.

But for you two loyal followers (who I appreciate very, very much!), and maybe a little for those of you who just happen to drop in sometimes, I will say that I have been super busy with school and life drama and lots of school and life drama. Oops, I said that twice. Well, I must say, school does take up a lot of time. And one's life drama kind of exhausts one. ("One" being me, in case you didn't catch that.)

So, if you really wanna know more about why I was gone, ask. I really don't mind at all, and actually appreciate it when people care enough to ask about what's been going on.

If you're fine with my crappy little explanation, I'm really okay with that, too.

I just thought I'd let you know why I haven't been on here in forever.

Just to clear things up:

I WILL NEVER ABANDON THIS BLOG.

If I have to take a temporary hiatus status, so be it, but I will not abandon it. It may change as I get older, as I grow, since it is a part of me and will grow with me, but it will never be abandoned.

I'll post about new books and things soon. Later guys. :)

~Jessicah

No comments:

Post a Comment