Sunday, July 21, 2013

How This Is Going To Work

So, my first post! Just a quick thing about how this is going to go.

On this blog, I'm going to:

  • Review books, movies, TV shows, and many other things
  • Maybe throw some writing ideas out there
  • Be random
  • Probably FanGirl about certain things *coughfictionalguyscough*
  • Tell you how you can become awesome... Like me!
Yes, I know I'm full of myself. I've been told...several times.
This blog is also a way for me to better hone my writing skills. I'll probably link several times to some stories that I'm working on.
If you ever want to give me something to review, whether it be a book, a manga, an anime, a movie, a TV show, or anything else that I may have missed, don't be afraid to suggest it. I love having new things to check out.
If you want me to read your story or check out your blog, or anything else, tell me about it and I may stop by.
Thanks for being here! I don't know how you found this page, but I'm glad you did. Stick around--it may be worth it.
~Jessicah

No comments:

Post a Comment