Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Goddess Inheritance (The Goddess Test #3)

The Goddess Inheritance was, at the beginning at least, very intriguing. We all know that there was a huge cliff-hanger ending the last book, and we now know what Kate's been doing for the last nine months--you know, with her being pregnant and all.

So, this book was a bunch of ups and downs and awesomeness and crying, but it was a very satisfying ending.

Kate can be so dang frustratingly good sometimes and I wanna strangle her for it. I know, it's not good to strangle people for being good, but she's good all the time. And her martyr complex. Seriously. She needs to see a therapist or something. Also, she keeps putting blame on herself for everything, though I should've been used to it by now.

I loved Milo and seeing more of the gods' and goddesses' powers, especially Kate's visions. I really liked Cronus in this book because he seemed more real. And....I don't know. Just real.

Henry was pretty badass too, but he needs to go to that therapist with Kate to get something done about hose martyr complexes. 

Ava has been my favorite character throughout the series and I never doubted her once! I will always have a special place in my heart for you, Ava.

Near the end, it was very sad. But it was a very satisfying ending, no matter what. I really liked it.

The book was pretty good, the plot was well-developed, and I liked many things about the book. However, Kate was getting on my nerves again, sitting there and not doing anything. :/ It's a good thing she eventually got over it.

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars.

~Jessicah

No comments:

Post a Comment