Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Winter's Passage: The Iron Fey #1.5


Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa is a novella that explains a lot about Ash and Meghan. It shows their passage to the Unseelie Court and introduces someone new to us as well. I highly recommend that you read this before reading The Iron Daughter, the second book in the Iron Fey series.

This novella starts off with Meghan and Ash, on their way to the Winter Court--as per their contract--when they realize that they're being hunted by...something. After deterring it for a while, they meet up with a familiar furball and find cover. However, they are soon found anyway and attacked.

This book focuses on Meghan and Ash's relationship, especially Ash's feelings for Meghan.

On a completely different note, this book made me revert into being the fangirl that I know I am. It was a little boring for me at first, but it was worth it.

I really liked this novella and i felt like it helped me understand more of Prince Ash. It also helped me not feel like he was as much of an ass as he was portrayed to be in the next book.

I'm giving this novella 4 stars out of 5.

~Jessicah

No comments:

Post a Comment